Saturday, February 23, 2008

So Sarah Silverman calls

and says we're over.  She's like I can't believe you would tell everyone just like that about us going at it.  I'm like look, at least I didn't tell them about your crazy thing for Rosie O'Donnell and the time she just showed up expecting sex.  Seriously, I can understand being a lesbian but how could anyone ever feel a small attraction to the sexless wonder that is Rosie O'Donnell?  But that's kind of how Sarah is, going against the crowd and just being incredibly eccentric.  I mean come on, she uses a Mac.  How screwed up in the head do you have to be to do that?  She would insist we go up to the 10050 house on Cielo Drive and sing Helter Skelter at the top of our lungs.  She thinks it's totally normal but I just think she needs a positive role model in her life or something.  Guess it won't be me!
   

No comments: