Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lonely?

Okay, so last month I had one of those freak out times where I made the programmers pull an all nighter without a bathroom break and all week they've been kind of pissy ever since.  Which has been creating hell for everybody. 

Well, I'm not sure if you know this, but the Woz and I are actually still pretty good friends and will talk from time to time.  So I explained the situation to him and asked what I could do to make them happy.  That Woz sure knows his geek stuff let me tell you.

He had me introduce them to the video below and I offered to pay for one evening.  Let me tell you it won't happen again.  These geeks really racked up the bill even for Microsoft.  It is kind of nice though because now they're working harder than ever and pulling all nighters just because.  They made me promise to post this so nerds everywhere will be happy.  

Warning: If you are a nerd and have no job please do not watch this video!  (Trust me it's for your own good).


No comments: