Sunday, March 2, 2008

Stalking

Ok, people totally stalk me all the time and I can't even tell you how many losers my security guys have had to kill to get them off my back.  So I guess it's not a surprise that the girls in the video below are doing the same thing to artsy fartsy bastard.  But here's the deal, it's not even him blondie!  

Jobs actually came over last night for dinner and we had a big laugh about this.  If you're wondering, the answer is yes we have made up after the beat down I gave him previously because he's been completely stoked about the Macbook Air.  I haven't broken it to him yet but have to say there's no way the Air is going to do well sales wise.  Seriously!  Who would buy that thing?  No CD/DVD drive, no ethernet, no processing power; I just don't see it happening.  

Anyway, after several drinks Steve was passed out on my couch and I totally shaved his eyebrows off.  If you happen to be stalking him like the girls below or just end up crossing paths let me know how fake his eyebrows look.  If you really have balls just ask him what happened and pray he doesn't bitch slap you.

Update: After finding out about his eyebrows Steve is once again pissed off at me.  


No comments: