Monday, April 21, 2008

A Good Day

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping happily in anticipation for the day while the smell of breakfast filled my nose.  The kind of stuff that tells you it's just going to be an awesome day.  Since the whole purif rundown, everything has been put in a more peaceful perspective.  I feel so clean inside, all of the drugs, alcohol and smog has been totally wiped from my system.  

Ballmer and I just played Guitar Hero in my office all day.  This was a much deserved break after the project we just finished yesterday.  Forgive me for keeping it a secret but you'll know what it is before the year is over.   

Also, I'm thinking about doing a triathlon, anybody have advice about getting started?     

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's allright when you can feel happy by the birds morning music, nothing is higher than that to start the day.