Friday, April 4, 2008

Windows 7

Whether they're talking shit or giving us high fives, people love to talk about Microsoft.  We can't go to lunch without it becoming news.  

I told one of these news people Windows 7 will be here in a year or so, and everyone's going nuts!  Lesson to all the noobs out there, when a software company gives a flexible time range for product release it's always later rather than sooner.  But now everyone's starting to get all excited about Windows 7 which is going to just blow people away.  I'll take some time off from the foundation to really go and be a part of the fanfare at the release.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Careful Bill! I was quized about this and did not know that you had "misstated" this. I told them it was total bull, but now thbat I know you said it, that will be my story too.