Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hilarious!

I just called the poor artist bastard on his personal number (which he forgot I had) and disturbed one of his hardcore seclusion sessions that he does to prepare for Macworld. I’m like, Steve you have to get out of there right away, “There’s something in the air.” Something poisonous! He’s freakin’ out and running like a madman (I get real time satellite video of him whenever I want) and I’m just LMAO. Steve likes to pretend he controls everything but no one (especially the marketing department) actually tells him what’s going on, so I had to explain about the Macworld banner everyone is going nuts over. He didn’t say anything, I could just make out quiet sobbing though… Maybe he’s still rattled from the beating I gave him the other day.

No comments: